Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps, offers an incredible variety of experiences for every type of traveler. With its glamorous casinos, world-class entertainment, and top-notch dining, it’s no surprise that this desert oasis is also home to some of the nation’s best yard drinks and big drinks.
In this guide, I’ll take you through the 10 Best Yard Drinks & Big Drinks in Las Vegas 2023, so you can quench your thirst in Sin City.
As temperatures in Las Vegas can soar high during the day, staying hydrated is essential while partying in this bustling city. The yard drinks and big drinks are perfect for sipping by the pool, walking along the dazzling Strip, or enjoying a night out with friends.
These thirst-quenching concoctions are flavorful and Instagram-worthy, so you’re guaranteed to capture the ultimate vacation snapshot. Some illustrious establishments featured in this list include well-known clubs, stylish lounges, and even casual bars off the beaten path.
No matter your preference, each spot presents its unique take on the yard drinks and extensive drinks experience. So grab a straw, gather your friends, and prepare for an unforgettable adventure as you discover the BEST Las Vegas offers in 2023.
Also Read: Best Las Vegas Water Shows
Locating the Top Yard Drinks in Las Vegas
Regarding Las Vegas, there’s no shortage of options for enjoying yard drinks and big, refreshing beverages. To help you make the most of your Vegas experience, I’ve narrowed my top recommendations for the best yard drinks in Sin City.
First off, let’s check out popular venues known for their yard drinks. These establishments cater to tourists and locals looking to quench their thirst with a fun, oversized cocktail.
Some top contenders include:
- Fat Tuesday
- Numb Bar & Frozen Cocktails
- Evening Call
- PBR Rock Bar & Grill
- The Sugar Factory
Each of these locations offers a variety of yard drinks and big beverages, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Not only are the drinks delicious and aesthetically appealing, but they’re also perfect for sharing on social media—so don’t forget to snap a photo!
Yard drinks in Vegas come in various flavors, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Some popular options include frozen margs, piña coladas, and boozy slushies. You might find it difficult to choose just one, but that’s the beauty of these establishments—you’re welcome to try them all!
When selecting the best yard drinks, it’s essential to consider the size and type of container. Las Vegas offers a variety of unique, Insta-worthy cups, such as:
- Yard-long cups
- Guitar-shaped containers
- Football-shaped cups
- Eiffel Tower-shaped glasses
Let’s not forget about those hot Vegas days when you’re lounging poolside. Many hotels and resorts on the Strip offer exceptional yard drinks and big beverages to keep you cool while you soak up the sun. Favorites include:
- Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Wet Republic at MGM Grand
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn
To ensure maximum enjoyment, it’s essential to balance fun and indulgence. Particularly when consuming alcohol, remember to stay hydrated since Vegas can become scorching hot, especially during the summer. Drinking plenty of water and your yard drinks will improve the experience.
Overall, I have provided various options for locating the best yard drinks in Las Vegas. From popular venues to Insta-worthy containers and poolside relaxation, it’s time to sip on some delicious and refreshing creations during your Vegas adventure!
1. Fat Tuesday: Famous Frozen Drinks
When I think of Las Vegas, I imagine a city filled with entertainment, bright lights, and indulging in delicious drinks. One place that tops my list for the best yard drinks is Fat Tuesday.
Established in 1984, this popular spot is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to cool down and rejuvenate with a delectable frozen concoction.
What sets Fat Tuesday apart from the rest? They offer various famous frozen drinks, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- The 190 Octane: This fruity, powerhouse cocktail is made with 190-proof grain alcohol, orange juice, and fruit punch concentrate.
- Pina Colada: A classic choice, Pina Colada is made with premium rum, pineapple juice, and coconut cream.
- Mudslide: Indulge your sweet tooth with this chocolatey delight, featuring vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream liqueur.
For those who want to turn heads while sipping on a mouthwatering beverage, you can’t go wrong with Fat Tuesday’s signature Big Drinks.
Serve your frozen drink in a large, collectible yard glass or even an oversized “tubtime” container for added pizzazz! Perfect for creating Instagram-worthy moments and making memories that will last a lifetime.
Regarding pricing, you’ll find that Fat Tuesday offers competitive rates to fit most budgets. Check out the table below for an idea of the price range for their drinks and containers:
|Insulated Sports Bottles||$10.25|
With multiple locations throughout Las Vegas, including on the Strip and inside various casinos, it’s almost impossible not to stumble upon a Fat Tuesday while exploring Sin City.
My favorite spots to visit are the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood and the LINQ Promenade, each offering a dynamic atmosphere to enjoy your beverage.
When I’m in Las Vegas and need a refreshing treat after a long day, Fat Tuesday is my go-to spot for delicious frozen drinks.
It’s no wonder they’ve become a Sin City staple! So next time you find yourself on the Vegas Strip, don’t hesitate to stop by and quench your thirst with one of Fat Tuesday’s delectable creations.
2. The Chandelier Bar: Extravagant Cocktails
When visiting Las Vegas, leaving room for an unforgettable experience at The Chandelier Bar is essential. Located inside the swanky Cosmopolitan Hotel, this multi-story lounge is known for its jaw-dropping design and inventive cocktails.
Here are a few of my favorite concoctions that you’ll want to try when you visit:
- The Verbena: Often referred to as the “secret” cocktail of The Chandelier Bar, this lemon and ginger-based drink is an absolute must-try. It’s adorned with a Szechuan button flower, leaving your taste buds tingling and wanting more.
- The Infinite Playlist: A fan favorite, this drink boasts a unique combination of rye whiskey, lemon juice, and smoked maple syrup. This cocktail is sweet and smoky, complemented by a background of citrus flavors.
- The Forager’s Bee’s Knees: Gin lovers, rejoice! This take on the classic gin and honey cocktail using St. George Botanivore Gin is the ultimate palate-pleaser. Crushed lavender and lemon add an elegant twist, making it perfect for a fancy night out.
|The Verbena||Lemon, ginger, Szechuan button flower|
|The Infinite Playlist||Rye whiskey, lemon juice, smoked maple syrup|
|The Forager’s Bee’s Knees||St. George Botanivore Gin, honey, lavender, lemon|
Now, I’d be remiss not to mention the ambiance at The Chandelier Bar. Suspended in a massive, shimmering chandelier, you’re surrounded by millions of crystals, creating a dazzling atmosphere that’s truly unparalleled.
Every level of this expansive lounge offers a different vibe, catering to various tastes and styles.
- Level 1.5: This trendy, high-energy atmosphere is perfect for those looking to dance the night away or enjoy the hotel’s exciting nightlife.
- Level 2: This level offers a more intimate setting with comfy couches and low tables, making it ideal for casual conversations or a romantic rendezvous.
- Level 3: Reserved for high rollers, this exclusive bar level has no elaborated cocktail selection but offers an exquisite bird’s-eye view of the entire lounge.
Choose your preferred level and dive deep into a world of enchanting cocktails brought to life by expert mixologists. Undoubtedly, The Chandelier Bar is a must-visit for anyone looking to enjoy the best yard drinks and big drinks Las Vegas offers in 2023.
3. Margaritaville: A Beachy Oasis
I can’t help but feel a wave of beach vibes when I visit Margaritaville in Las Vegas. This tropical-inspired haven offers a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of the Strip and some pretty fantastic yard drinks and big drinks.
Located inside the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Margaritaville boasts a massive 12,000-square-foot layout with five bars and seating for over 800 people. If that’s not impressive enough, you’ll be blown away by the incredible 32-ounce Yard Drinks, which come in a variety of flavors like:
- Booze in the Blender
- Last Mango in Paris
- Fins Up
But wait! There’s more. Margaritaville’s drink menu doesn’t stop at the Yard Drinks. They also offer a selection of Big Drinks, served in 45-ounce souvenir Blender Cups, including:
- Margaritaville Gold Margarita
- Perfect Margarita
- Margarita Flight
Still thirsty? Keep an eye out for seasonal specials like the watermelon margarita during the summer months, and be sure to indulge in some delectable beach vibe-inspired cocktails like the Bahama Mama, Mojito Cubano, and the signature Margarita on the rocks.
Of course, no visit to Margaritaville would be complete without a bite, and their satisfying menu offers a taste of paradise. You’ll find tasty appetizers, fresh seafood, burgers, and more.
Did I mention the incredible live entertainment? From dueling pianos to local bands, you’ll swap to the beat like you’re on a sandy beach with a margarita. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy a lively night out with friends or kick off an unforgettable Vegas vacation.
So next time you’re in Las Vegas and looking for a beachy oasis to quench your thirst, don’t forget to check out Margaritaville. With their delicious Yard Drinks, Big Drinks, and one-of-a-kind atmosphere, this is one stop you won’t want to miss on your Sin City adventure.
Also Read: Cheapest Places to Drink in Las Vegas
4. PBR Rock Bar: Party-Ready Drinks
When I think of big drinks, I can’t help but consider the PBR Rock Bar as one of my go-to spots in Las Vegas. It’s known for its party-ready drinks, which come in various sizes and flavors to cater to every preference.
Located at the Miracle Mile Shops in Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, it offers a prime location for visitors looking to experience the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip.
For those up for a challenge, the bar serves 100-ounce drink towers – perfect for sharing with friends. Here are some signature drink options available at PBR Rock Bar:
- Beer Towers: If you’re a beer lover, don’t miss their selection of domestic and international beers on tap. Choose your favorite and have it served in a whopping 100-ounce tower.
- Rum Bull: This concoction consists of Kraken Black Spiced Rum, an energy drink, and a splash of cranberry – a refreshing and flavorful drink that’ll boost the night ahead.
- Vegas Bulldog: A creamy mix of vodka, Kahlúa, Pepsi, and a dash of cream, this delicious cocktail evokes the spirit of the Strip.
- Electric Lemonade Tower: If fruity cocktails are more your thing, the Electric Lemonade Tower combines vodka, blue curaçao, sweet and sour mix, and Sprite for a refreshing, electric twist on the classic lemonade.
In addition to these fantastic drink options, the PBR Rock Bar also offers a 2-for-1 Happy Hour daily from 2-6 PM. You can enjoy discounted drinks during this time, making it a perfect destination to kick off the party before diving into Sin City’s vibrant nightlife.
As far as entertainment goes, PBR Rock Bar doesn’t disappoint. With live DJs and a mechanical bull that invites daring visitors to take a ride, this venue provides non-stop fun and excitement. The spacious outdoor patio also offers prime people-watching opportunities, adding to the lively experience.
So, if you’re in the mood to enjoy some of Las Vegas’ best yard drinks or want to indulge in a large, shareable concoction with friends, visit PBR Rock Bar. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed by their vast drink menu, vibrant atmosphere, and prime Strip location.
5. The Dorsey at Venetian: Sophisticated Sips
Nestled inside the iconic Venetian Hotel, The Dorsey offers a chic, expensive lounge experience perfect for sipping tantalizing yard drinks and oversized concoctions.
I’ve found that the atmosphere here is a seamless blend of high-end sophistication and laid-back vibes, making it an ideal spot to unwind after a day of gambling or exploring the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Boasting an extensive list of creative cocktails and libations, The Dorsey truly excels in pushing the boundaries of mixology. There’s no doubt that you’ll be amazed by their signature drinks, such as:
- Penicillin: A bold combination of scotch, honey, ginger, and lemon, skillfully garnished with a candied ginger piece.
- Coney Island Express: A nod to the popular Brooklyn Blackout Cake, it features aged rum, cold brew, and chocolate stout for a dessert-like tipple.
- Dorsey Punch: A sublime blend of rums, tropical fruit juices, and exotic spices that can be ordered as a single-serving or shareable punch bowl for groups.
What truly sets The Dorsey apart from other drinking establishments in Las Vegas is its attention to detail and exceptional service.
Run by the world-renowned bartender Sam Ross, you can expect the finest concoctions crafted with precision and finesse. It’s an experience that’s pleasing to the eye and the palate.
The Dorsey is also perfect for hosting a celebration or special event. Their stunning private room, the Library, can be reserved for events or intimate gatherings with friends.
Featuring cozy seating, a roaring fireplace, and a curated selection of books, it truly is a hidden gem within the bustling hotel.
While the vibe at The Dorsey is certainly sophisticated, there’s no need for pretense or stuffiness; they welcome everyone with open arms to enjoy their carefully crafted drinks.
If you’re looking for a memorable and refined night out, I highly recommend stopping by The Dorsey at the Venetian Hotel during your next trip to Las Vegas.
6. Fuel Bar: Dueling Bartenders
One spot you can’t miss when searching for the best yard drinks and big drinks in Las Vegas is Fuel Bar. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, it’s a unique venue offering incredible drinks and an unforgettable experience.
What sets Fuel Bar apart from the rest? It’s their famous dueling bartenders who not only serve up your favorite cocktails but also entertain you with an amazing spectacle.
These skilled mixologists whip up an assortment of impressive drinks, keeping your thirst quenched while putting on a high-energy, interactive show. They’ve covered you, from classic cocktails to signature concoctions you won’t find anywhere else. Some of their must-try drinks include:
- Quick Draw Margarita
- Southern Punch
- High Noon Lemonade
Even better, Fuel Bar offers some fantastic deals on their big drinks. While they have an extensive menu, one of the most popular options is their 50 oz Yard Drink, available in various flavors and combinations. It’s the perfect way to kick off a night out in Sin City.
But that’s not all, Fuel Bar also offers beer pong, billiards, and multiple flat-screen TVs, so you can catch your favorite game while sipping on your drink.
Plus, they have a great Happy Hour deal, with 2-for-1 specials on select beverages, running daily from 11 AM to 6 PM. It’s worth stopping by to check out the happenings.
In a city with endless options for drinks and partying, Fuel Bar is a standout destination on your big drink adventure in Las Vegas.
With dueling bartenders, yard drinks, and budget-friendly pricing, this place unquestionably deserves a spot on the 10 Best Yard Drinks & Big Drinks In Las Vegas 2023 list.
7. Flamingo’s GO Pool: Swim-Up Bar
Stepping into Flamingo’s GO Pool is like entering an oasis of fun and relaxation. The Swim-Up Bar at Flamingo’s GO Pool offers the perfect place for a refreshing drink without leaving the comfort of the water. In this section, I’ll share my top picks for enjoying a tasty beverage at this fantastic Las Vegas destination.
First, the variety of drinks offered at the Swim-Up Bar is impressive. From fruity cocktails to ice-cold beers, there’s something for every taste.
If you’re looking for a cold and refreshing fruity beverage, I recommend trying the Watermelon Mojito. Combining fresh watermelon, mint, and rum, it’s the perfect drink to beat the Las Vegas heat.
For a more unique and visually appealing drink, try the Mermaid Martini. This delightful concoction features a blend of coconut rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and a splash of Sprite, making it a standout option among the bar’s offerings.
For beer lovers, the Swim-Up Bar has covered you with various domestic and imported options. Some popular choices include:
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
- Modelo Especial
If you’re more of a non-alcoholic drink enthusiast, worry not – there’s a selection of tasty alcohol-free mocktails, such as the Tropical Sunset, made with pineapple juice, orange juice, and grenadine.
Last but not least, Flamingo’s GO Pool Swim-Up Bar offers some fantastic options for those looking to indulge in a big drink. The Go Pool Bowl is especially popular and comes in a souvenir cup to remember you’re amazing Las Vegas experience.
This tantalizing drink combines several types of alcohol with fruity flavors, making it both refreshing and potent – perfect for sipping on while lounging in the pool.
So, there you have it! Flamingo’s GO Pool Swim-Up Bar offers an inviting and relaxing atmosphere, paired with a diverse selection of drinks that cater to everyone’s tastes.
From fruity cocktails to ice-cold beers and everything in between, there’s no shortage of options for enjoying a beverage while basking in the sun at this incredible Las Vegas hotspot. Cheers!
Also Read: Caesars Palace Las Vegas
8. Beer Park: Rooftop Brews
When grabbing a drink in Las Vegas, I recommend checking out Beer Park for the ultimate rooftop brew experience.
Located on the Paris Hotel and Casino rooftop, this venue offers an unparalleled view of the Strip and the Bellagio Fountains. With over 10,000 square feet of space, there’s plenty of room to relax and enjoy a refreshing drink.
Beer Park boasts an impressive selection of over 100 beers, including local and international brews. Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Craft beers from popular American breweries
- Unique international imports
- An assortment of signature cocktails and wines
The atmosphere at Beer Park is perfect for socializing, as it features an array of communal tables and comfortable seating arrangements. Apart from drinks, they also offer a mouthwatering menu of American cuisine, perfect for snacking between sips. Some fan-favorite dishes include:
- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks
- BBQ Ribs
- Double Cheeseburger Sliders
- Beer “Can” Chicken
In addition to delicious drinks and food, Beer Park is also known for its entertainment offerings. This includes:
- Live DJs and music to keep the energy going
- Various bar games such as giant Jenga, pool, and darts
- Multiple HDTVs for catching all the big games
Another unique feature of Beer Park is its self-pour beer system, where you can sample various beers without committing to a full glass. It’s a fun and interactive way to explore the extensive beer selection.
If you plan a trip to Las Vegas in 2023, don’t miss out on Beer Park’s rooftop brews and great vibes. With its expansive drink menu, tasty food, and lively atmosphere, it’s sure to be a memorable experience, whether you’re just visiting Sin City or a Vegas local.
Have a great time at the Beer Park, and try some of their fantastic yard drinks and big drinks!
9. The LINQ: High Roller Happy Hour
When enhancing your Las Vegas experience, don’t miss The LINQ’s High Roller Happy Hour. Soaring 550 feet above the Vegas Strip, the High Roller is the world’s tallest observation wheel, offering breathtaking views and the chance to enjoy some of the best yard drinks and big cocktails Vegas offers.
Offering half-price tickets for happy hour, the High Roller provides a luxurious and unique setting to enjoy fabulous drinks. Here are a few drinks you can savor while taking in the incredible panoramic view:
- The Yard: A 32-ounce cocktail with refreshing flavors like margarita, piña colada, and strawberry daiquiri.
- The Linqorado: A variation of the classic Long Island Iced Tea, served in a 32-ounce yard glass.
- The Bogart Blowout: This massive 40-ounce concoction mixes vodka, gin, rum, triple sec, melon liqueur, and sweet and sour mix, crowned with a splash of blue curaçao.
- The High Roller: A gin-based cocktail with elderflower liqueur, cucumber soda, and fresh lemon, served in a souvenir cup.
To ensure the best experience at the High Roller Happy Hour, keep the following tips in mind:
- Arrive early to obtain tickets and ensure a spot on the observation wheel.
- Try to time your visit with sunset to witness the beautiful colors of the Vegas sky.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the season, as some cabins are outdoors.
The LINQ’s High Roller Happy Hour is, without a doubt, a must-visit destination when you’re in Vegas, combining exquisite drinks with the city’s unforgettable skyline. So raise your glass high, sit back, and make memories you won’t forget anytime soon.
10. Oak & Ivy: Barrel-Aged Creations
Stepping into the world of unique barrel-aged cocktails, I can’t help but rave about Oak & Ivy, an American craft whiskey cocktail bar nestled in the heart of Downtown Container Park in Las Vegas.
Their innovative approach to mixology has earned them a rightful spot in our list of the 10 best yard drinks and big drinks in Las Vegas for 2023.
What sets Oak & Ivy apart is their dedication to using hand-selected, small-batch, barrel-aged spirits. This meticulous process results in cocktails bursting with robust flavors and delicate balance. Let me give you a glimpse of some of the exceptional concoctions that you can expect to find on their menu:
- Whiskey Smash: This soul-stirring blend of fresh mint, zesty lemon, and bourbon is a delightful twist on the classic cocktail. It’s perfect for sipping on a warm evening while taking in the sights and sounds of Las Vegas.
- Mezcalifornia: Love the smoky flavors of mezcal? Then you’ll adore this unique concoction that features mezcal, fresh lime, agave nectar, and California IPA. Not only does it have an enticing taste, but it also boasts a slightly bitter finish that leaves you craving more.
- Blushing Rose: If you’re a fan of floral and fruity drinks, this one’s for you. The Blushing Rose combines gin, elderflower liqueur, fresh lemon, and grapefruit to create a beautifully balanced and refreshing drink that’s ideal for a hot summer day.
Aside from the mouthwatering drinks, Oak & Ivy offers a range of delectable bites to satisfy your hunger. A few noteworthy items on their menu include:
- Short Rib Sliders: Tender, slow-braised short rib served on a toasted brioche bun, topped with pickled onions and homemade aioli.
- Whiskey Wings: Bold and flavorful, these wings are doused in Oak & Ivy’s signature whiskey glaze and finished with a touch of barrel-aged hot sauce.
With their innovative barrel-aged creations and pleasant atmosphere, Oak & Ivy has firmly established itself as a must-visit destination for drink enthusiasts in Las Vegas.
If you find yourself in town in 2023, don’t miss the opportunity to experience the magic of Oak & Ivy’s carefully crafted concoctions.
Also Read: Wynn Buffet Las Vegas
After exploring the 10 best yard drinks and big drinks in Las Vegas for 2023, there’s clearly no shortage of options for indulging in unique and refreshing beverages in Sin City.
So, as you prepare for your trip to Las Vegas in 2023, make sure to include a visit to some of the top yard drink and big drink establishments featured in this article. Just remember to drink responsibly and have a blast enjoying these fantastic creations. Cheers!